Improving your home is an ideal time to reorganise your living space no matter what your circumstances. Whether the need arises from divorce or separation, illness or bereavement, age or disability, or simply forward planning, we can support you through the process and transition, every step of the way.
We provide practical and effective solutions to alleviate the stresses and strains of organising and undertaking home improvements of any type, no matter what your requirements might be.
- DIY and handyman jobs – including flat pack furniture construction
- garden and landscape design services
- property maintenance and repairs – including annual agreements
- landscaping and garden improvements
- extensions and loft conversions
- interior design services
- professional project management service
- design and build projects
- refurbishment and fitting out
- kitchen and bathroom fitting out
- architectural and structural design services
Our extensive experience in managing and delivering improvement and construction projects and our meticulous attention to detail means that we leave no stone unturned to ensure that your project runs smoothly; on budget, on time and to the desired quality. And we understand the importance of good communication during any improvement project so we ensure that this is maintained via regular progress reports and meetings with all parties.
We offer two options for the management and delivery of your improvements project irrespective of size and duration:
- Comprehensive Support : we will take care of everything from design to completion including the employment of designers, specialist trades people and building contractors; meaning you have only a single point of contact to deal with.
- Managed Support : we will manage the entire process from design and procurement to completion and handover, whilst our client directly employs the various parties involved in the work
We also offer other specialist professional services to assist you in your improvement project perhaps if you have chosen to undertake a project directly yourself and you require expert advice or support including:
- dispute resolution
- final account agreements
- quantity surveying and cost management solutions and advice
- procurement and selection of builders and trades people
- surveys and advice
- planning department and building control liaison
Our experienced and highly motivated team are here to help you, whatever your home improvement requirements might be.