Peace Of Mind
We’re not just a house and home services company…
We are an efficient and socially responsible team of specialists in our field, providing bespoke solutions for organising, moving, or improving your home and well-being, no matter what your personal circumstances.
We have in excess of 55 years combined specialist experience, and we only choose individuals to join our team, with similar experience, and who share our values and determination to provide an exceptional first-class support service. Like us, they are expected to thrive on the satisfaction of a job well done.
We have an excellent reputation in our field and our clients are frequently impressed by not only our drive, enthusiasm and can-do attitude, but also by our care and attention to their needs as well as every individual aspect and detail of the services that we deliver for them. By dedicating ourselves to our clients’ unique requirements, we can give clear advice and support, and will always deliver a first-class service.
At every stage of our services, we are entrusted with your home and possessions, along with personal and confidential information and an obligation to treat you with fairness and decency. This is a responsibility that we take very seriously and for this reason:
- Our Promise – we make certain promises to you in regard to the way we will interact with you.
- DBS Checks – all members of the team have a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB) copies of which can be provided upon request.
- Confidentiality – all members of the team are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement.
- Accreditation – professional accreditation and membership to relevant professional bodies is held either by Every Home Matters or directly by our team members, and in this way we demonstrate our commitment to quality and professional excellence.
- Training – all members of the team have received job-related training and various social awareness training. Further training is provided when the need is identified.
- Data Protection – To comply with all Data Protection regulations, we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- Supply Chain – all subcontractors, specialist tradesmen, suppliers, consultants and the like, are pre-qualified and vetted before we employ them.
- Insurance – we are comprehensively and fully insured for all our services and activities.
We are committed to providing an exceptional first–class support service with sensitivity, discretion and the utmost confidentiality, with peace of mind guaranteed every step of the way.